Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Got this sample things to do before I die list from one blog. Thing which I have done, I have marked them with a small fond and the things which I need to do its in BOLD .

You can take this and check what all things you have done.

My count is 48!!
Hey its not bad at all!! At age of 23 what more one want!! Cool!!


1. Started my own blog (I guess my 1st blog entry way in year 2005)

2. Slept under the stars (When I used to stay in A'bad, many a times I did stay up on terrace gazing stars)

3. Played in a band (I really do want 2... some day I surely will)

4. Visited Hawaii (If all works out then... let this be my conjugal place!!!!)

5. Watched a meteor shower (Hmmm... In films!! tutta tara!!)

6. Given more than I can afford to charity (First let me earn... then the charity!!)

7. Been to Disneyland/world (At the age of 13 I had been to Disneyland Paris... I know what a big tantrum I threw for been there!! )

8. Climbed a mountain (Lot of them to enumerate;but yes to stay fit for almost 3 months I climbed the mountain next to my house)

9. Touched a cobra/snake (Gosh!! I can never do that!! I have herpetophobia!! )

10. Sung a solo (In a long distance trips when in bus, in train or car... in short while travelling only... But yet never on the stage... and never will... as I do care bout the people ears!!)

11. Bungee jumped (Its my dream too!)

12. Visited Paris (Truly a mesmerizing place...!! Real beauty! )

13. Watched lightning at sea (Arabian sea and lighting.. a true terror! )

14. Taught myself an art from scratch (Mehndi art.. still I am pathetic in it! )

15. Adopted a child (Let me get married first then will think bout it...)

16. Had food poisoning (Many a times... whenever I eat Pav-Bhajji I get some Adverse Reaction leading food poisoning... though I didn't stop eating it... Cause its one of my fav. food!! )

17. Walked to the top of the Kutub Minaar (Never thought bout it till now but next time when I will visit Delhi I will make it a point to climb the monument )

18. Grown my own vegetables ( Carrots, pineapples, coriander)

19. Seen the Mona Lisa in France (I am so sorry for art lovers.. but for me its was nothing great!!)

20. Slept on an overnight train (Every time whenever I go to my native place)

21. Had a pillow fight (With my little brat bro.. Hrishikesh!!)

22. Hitchhiked (A truck!!!)

23. Taken a sick day when you’re not ill (That is every Indians birthright!! )

24. Built a Divali fort- "killa" (In Kholapur at Puspa attaya ajjis place!! Never will forget that time! )

25. Held a lamb (Touched it but never held it... but held a huge rabbit in Kulu)

26. Gone swimming in the Ganga ( Two years ago in Charri Dham Yatra)

27. Run a Marathon (I should... At least it will help me to reduce few grams of my weight!)

28. Ridden in a houseboat in the Dal lake in Kashmir (Sure will... Our honeymoon honey!!)

29. Seen a total eclipse (Yes!! In July 2009)

30. Watched a sunrise or sunset (Sunrise from my bedrooms window and sunset at marine lines!! Its truly a beauty!!)

31. Hit a sixer (cricket) (But got out!!!)

32. Been on a cruise (Crossed English Channel)

33. Seen Niagara Falls in person (In near future I will... Uncle Sam is calling me!!)

34. Visited the birthplace of my ancestors (Yes.. 4 years back I made my trip to my ancestors village where my Dad and Grandpa was born ... It was a totally old plummet house with spiders and cobweb... seemed scary and haunted!! Truly a thrilling and a electrifying experience!! )

35. Visited an Adivasi community ("pada") (In Yeoor hills in Thane)

36. Taught myself a new language (Little bit of Bangla and Gujju... In future I wanna learn Spanish too! )

37. Had enough money to be truly satisfied (Asking bout enough money to an unemployed...very very bad!!)

38. Seen the Taj Mahal (monument, not hotel) in person (At age of 6.. but yes I did!!)

39. Gone rock climbing (In my school camps)

40. Seen the Himalayas (2 years back in my charri-dhamm yatra!)

41. Sung karaoke (Thanks to Kelkar family!)

42. Seen the eruption of a volcano (On TV!!)

43. Bought a stranger a meal at a restaurant (When I will earn I will... But my dad does that lot of times)

44. Visited the US (Why the hell I am giving GRE!! )

45. Walked on a beach by moonlight (Yes yes I did.. blush blush blush blush!!)

46. Been transported in an ambulance (God forbids! )

47. Had my portrait painted (From those artist who sits outside CST)

48. Gone deep sea fishing (Gone deep sea but never fishing!! eek!! )

49. Been to VaishhnoDevi (Mata ka bulwa aya nahi ab tak)

50. Been to the top of the Eiffel Tower in Paris (A lifetime experence!)

51. Gone scuba diving or snorkeling (I want to... I want to... I want to!!)

52. Visited a Masjid (Noori Baba in Thane)

53. Played in the mud (Recently in one of my college friends fest when we were learning to make pots)

54. Gone to a drive-in (MacD zinddabad!)

55. Been in a movie (Lets hope.. someday my acting skill will shine! )

56. Visited the Great Wall of China (Hmm...)

57. Started a business (Strongly I will... thats form the objective of my life)

58. Taken a martial arts class (Do I need that!! No one will eve-tease me cause of my most slender and adorable figure!)

59. Visited Russia (CID.. time for some action! )

60. Served as a volunteer at a public meeting (We do such things in school and society meetings)

61. Helped someone not related to you , with studies (Kids around and specifically to mention my maids daughter)

62. Gone whale watching (Dolphin watching does seems more interesting)

63. Got flowers for no reason (Kunku... haldi kunku... That day ever lady gets flower for no reason!!)

64. Donated blood, platelets or plasma (Shame on you Priyanka... your 23 and you volunteer blood camps and still you haven't donated blood yet!! Shame on you!!)

65. Gone parasailing (I want to do this badly!!!@@#)

66. Visited a Nazi Concentration Camp (Amen! )

67. Bounced a check (What a list to an unemployed.... I haven't got any money yet then forget bout check and its bouncing and jumping!)

68. Flown in a helicopter (I want to fly in helicopter in NY or Sydney)

69. Saved a favorite childhood toy (I got all my books and toys of my childhood especially my doll and bhatukli cha khel)

70. Visited the Lincoln Memorial (Where is it??)

71. Eaten karela happily (I can never ever do that! Yuck!!)

72. Pieced a quilt (Ofcourse, I am a gal.. an Indian gal... I have done that!)

73. Stood at the Gateway of India recently, after 26/11 (Shame on me again... being a Mumbaites I cant do this simple thing.... Shame on me!! )

74. Toured Kashmir (I will travel all the way north to GODs own country 1 day)

75. Been fired from a job (In 7th grade! I was fired from my position on class monitor!! Just to help my friend, I myself took the accusation of not doing the homework!! )

76. Seen the Changing of the Guards at the Wagah border between Ind-Pak (I desperately want to)

77. Broken a bone (Not yet.. and never want to figures crossed!!)

78. Been on a speeding motorcycle (When I got my first bike "Activa", me and Chandralekha (my BBF) zoomed on Eastern Express Highway in heavy monsoon rains just to test its speed!! It was just too incredible!!)

79. Seen the Grand Canyon in person (GRE prepration going on... then USA!!)

80. Published a book (Budhape ka sahara matlab being a writer... I will ... till then I will publish posts on my blog)

81. Visited the Parliament in New Delhi (Not much keen bout it)

82. Bought a brand new car (I didn't but yes in near future I surely will)

83. Walked in KanyaKumari ( Proud to state that I have been to the southern most tip of MY country)

84. Had my picture in the newspaper (Many times!! Mostly for my swimming events.. and once for basketball event... God!! I am lot famous!! )

85. Read the entire Bhagwad Geeta (Hmm... I will but not so soon!!)

86. Visited the Rashtrapati Bhavan in Delhi -President of India residence (Not too keen bout this ether)

87. Killed and prepared an animal for eating (I will never never never never do that... I am against killing animals and thus I am Vegetarian !! )

88. Had chickenpox (When I was kid!)

89. Saved someone’s life (Never got a chance yet!)

90. Sat on a jury (Hope to be so successful some day so that I become part of jury!)

91. Met someone famous (Yes a couple of the Bollywood actors and 'MarathiWood' actor. And the Indian cricket team of 1999)

92. Joined a book club (As a kid joined the actual book club but not its just the virtual one!!)

93. Lost a loved one (I never want that)

94. Had a baby (O plz let me get married first!)

96. Swam in the Indian Ocean (A classic experience when swimming from Sunk Rock to Gateway of India)

97. Been involved in a law suit (No No never!!)

98. Owned a cell phone (Its my life line!!)

99. Been stung by a bee (eek!)

100. Ridden an elephant (That sounds grand... I would love to do that just like Ash in Jodha Akbar!!!)




So who ever reads this post... its a new year tag for them... check list of DOs and DONTs!!

Wish You MERRY CHRISTMAS and a HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

No comments:

Post a Comment