Wednesday, April 02, 2014

A to Z Theme Reveals...



It’s the month of April... A month of blogging… blogging A to Z… From the time I was introduced to this concept of blogging A to Z in the month of April it made me little excited yet a little nervous… I am kind of an old blogger… But I haven’t been regular since long… I guess since eternity…  Getting settle with a theme was and is in fact a huge challenge (and so is A to Z blogging for the entire month!!) Will I be constant… will I be able to do it? Will I right regularly… Who knows? Just have to wait and find out…
But before this challenge was introduced what was going on in my mind? What was I thinking about the new month April… O yes TAX returns!

What else..? Job change! Na, not for the month of April specifically!
Then what!!!

Well, it’s something really important to me… Really romantic... The month where I am gonna feel like a princess... April 2014… My first “Yes” anniversary!

So introducing my cute and adorable theme…


Drum rolls… Some confetti please… Some cheers… Yeah!! So my theme for April A to Z challenge is….. 

                                                      Love and Relationships…

No comments:

Post a Comment